Friday, April 16, 2010

bitty C Peerbolt {Mesa, AZ; infant photographer}

You probably have guessed by now that this little boy is becoming very accustomed to my camera. His mommy is one of my best friends from high school who even back then had my camera hovering around waiting for a 'great' shot. I remember one day when the sky looked promising for an awesome sunset when she and I hopped in my 78 Olds Omega and raced out to some mountains just north east of where we lived. We parked and hiked as fast as we could to get up to some boulders before that 'golden' moment that photographers talk about. It was worth it. With the sun setting behind her fiery red hair I was able to snap off some of my favorite pictures from high school.

I took her maternity photos and his bitty photos too. I love that he inherited his mamma's beautiful hair. Gotta love his intense eyes.


C Mehan



C Mehan



C Mehan



C Mehan



C Mehan



Little bit more about me. My grandfather was a JH Science teacher and a photographer. I was raised with a love of stopping the car every 10 minutes on a road trip for a 'beautiful shot', and watching trays worth of slide shows. Not many kids would actually ask to see slides of random things but I am not normal. I loved looking at my grandfather's slides and still do. Although now it is normally on a HDTV or digital frame. Grandpa came over to the digital age a few years back.

I purchased my first Pentax 35mm slr at a pawn shop while in high school then proceeded to practice (harass) my friends incessantly with my camera. I loved it. Not so sure if they did though. Well I moved on from the film slr to my d-slr in 2009 and love the instant gratification of it. I still have and use my slr just not as often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers