Monday, May 3, 2010

Snyder family {Mesa Family photographer}

These are a few of my faves from this session. Have you ever met a firey red head? I met my first under 20 years old. She is such a fun spitfire. All three of them have such fun personalities and smiles.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I love FB! This awesome family contacted me in need of an EMERGENCY photo session. I can honestly say that I have never thought of needing photographs as an emergency but this was a first. I got a FB mail asking if it was possible to have a very last minute family session to turn out pics for a high school reunion photo. I thought that it was so cool that she wanted a current one! I then realized that I would love to have a more recent family photo... our last one was this past Christmas for our annual card.

When kids are young they change so much so quickly. Getting family photos taken in favorite places like the Zoo, a park, the mountains or just doing what your family enjoys can help capture the memories. Being able to look back at your family photo albums and say we really did love going to the park together or the Zoo or just playing games is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers