Thursday, June 10, 2010

itty bitty M {newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer}

This itty bitty was 6 days old and was so sweet for this session. We had her in a corner surrounded by beautiful light from two windows. Being near Arizona windows helped keep her slumbering once my AMAZING assistant Amy Griner (her aunt) got her to sleep. It was around 90 degrees in the session area and it worked like a charm.

Which photo is your favorite?

Which processing is your favorite?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We ended the session with an awake and hungry girl who only had eyes for her mama.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those pics couldn't be more perfect! I love them all, but my favorite is the brownish one where she's peeking over my shoulder. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Followers