Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shamsibdeen {Glendale Wedding, wedding photographer}

I don't know if you can tell but I am not great with words. I wish that I could write an intriguing bit here but I have yet to be happy with anything that I type. So I'll be short and sweet. I love weddings for these reasons 1.beautiful bride, 2 groom who can't take his eyes off of the bride, 3 flowers, 4 beautiful dress, 5 cake. Nafis and Najat met in high school and have been together since then. (the dipping pose is one that they recreated from their prom photos) They are so happy together. There are just some people who are laid back and genuinely happy. That would best describe these two. Laid back and happy. Congratulations!

wedding


wedding


wedding


wedding


wedding


wedding


wedding


wedding


wedding


wedding

1 comment:

  1. she is gorgeous! i think my favorite is the dipping pose. and the whole group shot. super cute!! :]

    ReplyDelete

Followers